- ServSafe® Training and Certification Program was created by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Certified ServSafe® Instructors will provide you information on the challenges to food safety, food safety regulations and standards, help you become aware of all the food safety risks in foodservice operations, and offer ideas for employee training. Following successful completion of the course and a standardized test you will become a NRAEF Certified ServSafe® Food Protection Manager
Wyoming Food Safety Fundamentals $30
- For retail and other foodservice personnel. Provides detailed information about and practical tips for reducing the risk of foodborne illness.
Wyoming Retail & Foodservice HACCP $15
- For managers who already have solid food safety knowledge. Provides information and skills to develop a food safety management plan using HACCP principles
ServSafe® – Starters $15
- ServSafe® Starters in Spanish (not available in all parts of the state) For Spanish speaking audiences, gives information about food safety principals and how to prevent the risk of foodborne illnesses.
HACCP for Small Non-Meat Processors $60
- HACCP for small non-meat food processors is Step-by-step training for creating of a food safety management plan in small non-meat food processing establishments. Designed to put in place a system to identify and control hazards to prevent outbreaks and related foodborne illnesses.
HACCP for Small Meat Food Processors $75
- HACCP for small meat food processors Step-by-step training for the development of a food safety management plan in small meat food processing establishments. Development funded by a USDA grant and carried out through the University of Wyoming Department of Family & Consumer Sciences.
FSPCA Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance $150
- The Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-based Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation (referred to as the Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation) is intended to ensure safe manufacturing/processing, packing and holding of food products for human consumption in the United States. The regulation requires that certain activities must be completed by a “preventive controls qualified individual” who has “successfully completed training in the development and application of risk-based preventive controls”. This course developed by the FSPCA is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by FDA; successfully completing this course is one way to meet the requirements for a “preventive controls qualified individual.”
Egg Grading $50
- Become a state certified egg grader and be able to sell you your eggs to licensed food establishments in Wyoming. Must have an approved facility prior to being accepted into the class.
The Wyoming Food Safety Coalition is committed to making training
accessible to all individuals. If you have special needs
and require accommodations in order to fully participate, please notify the instructor in advance of the class.